It happens to me all the time. It's easy to share general comments or opinions about facts, movies, books, music tastes, or even current issues around the globe but when it comes to feelings or emotions... Gosh! Such a pain in the neck to get my point across! There's nothing like speaking on your native language :) there's a guilty pleasure on cursing or complaining using those words you have grown up listening to lol.
I am married to a foreign guy, it will be soon 3 years of our story together and even though I got married to him being crazy in love, marriages bring their own spices to the recipe ;) so in the day to day there have been many times we have hold quarrels in which I just cannot tell him or let him know how upset I really am cuz I don't have enough words in English to do so, or even if I have they just don't have the same impact nor the same intensity to completely verbalise what I am feeling. On the other hand, there have been times too in which I wanna tell him how grateful or in love I am with his actions or ways of being and despite the diverse ways I know there are to say it I just don't think it fully communicates my feelings.
Anyway, it would be super cool to get to know more people who feel this way or the other way around!
Let's share what has been the most difficult situation we have faced when trying to get our message across speaking any other language but our native.
:)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario